Companies are re-evaluating their Data Backup and Recovery processes as complex data structures create new challenges.
Outsourcing Data backup processes is a logical first choice to consider. When considering outsourcing, however, there are concerns about protecting secure data and internal security procedures. So, outsourcing to an American Managed Service Provider is often the preferred approach; especially if the data can remain within the control of the company and only the Backup and Recovery procedures are performed remotely by the Data Back and Recovery MSP.
One purpose to outsource is to free up the time of the IT staff to focus on core business strategies instead of training on the new Backup and Recovery techniques and then spending hours each day looking at logs and emails. The Storage Administrator can be released from the endless cycle of repeating the same tasks over and over again. And, the processes can be designed and performed by experts in the field.
In the search for an outsourced Data Backup and Recovery, a company will look for:
- Having direct access to a team of senior certified consultants which integrate into your existing IT team to manage your TSM infrastructure.
- Having the latest backup and monitoring solutions, without the overhead and headaches to maintaining it.
- Have the option to plan and execute Disaster Recovery efforts in house to ensure all stakeholders are involved.
- Partnering with an American operated organization who understands business needs.
- Have an escalation point and access to consultants with extensive experience of supporting a broad range of backup environments.
- Regular strategic review meetings and account management
IBM’s Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) provides a platform to resolve both tactical and strategic backup solutions. Salvus Data Consultants is an MSP that provides IBM’s TSM backup environments. The benefits are:
- The service provides a proactive approach to backup and recovery:
- Fixing it (tactical repairs)
- Monitoring backup solutions (discovery).
- Tuning the backup environment (proactive)
- Planning long term backup solution (strategic).
When considering a new approach to your Data Backup and Restore, consider outsourcing to an American MSP that will partner with you in the design and execution of a proactive strategy. Contact Salvus Data to explore the benefits that an experience data backup and recovery MSP can provide your business.